ALTERITY’s management establishes as its Quality Policy its commitment to comply with customer requirements, as well as with requirements established by the ISO 9001 Standard: 2015 and with any other regulation and/or legal requirement affecting its products and/or services. It is committed to ensuring that this Policy is understood and applied by the entire organization, with special attention to:
- Maintaining its service, quality and commitment to customer deadlines as usual.
- Expanding its range of products and services according to the needs detected in the market.
- Permanently satisfying customer requirements, working on continuous improvement of the product and the service provided to the customer.
- Analysing the needs and expectations of stakeholders (employees, customers, suppliers and collaborators) to integrate them into the continuous improvement system.
- Troubleshooting: By working as a team, problems are detected and necessary corrective and improvement actions are taken to eradicate them and lay the foundations for Continuous Improvement in the organization.
- Analysis of Risks and Opportunities of the processes, as input elements for their continuous improvement.
ALTERITY’s management is committed to providing all the means at its disposal to comply with the established Quality Policy and Objectives, as well as to adapt them to company and market developments. The Quality Manager, on behalf of the Management of this company, is responsible for improving and coordinating maintenance and continuous improvement of the quality management system. This policy will be reviewed annually for adequacy and continuous improvement.
Management Barakaldo on 21/12/2021