Conditions of use
This section includes information on the conditions of access and use of this website that should be known by the user. General information about https://alterity.energy, for the purposes set forth in Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. Owner: Six To Go Solutions S.L. TIN: B-95934766 Registered offices: Paseo Dolores Ibarruri 80, Pabellón 2. Edificio Garve IV. 48901 Barakaldo (Bizkaia) Telephone: +34 944 374 922 Registration Data: Bizkaia Commercial Registry, Volume 5807, Folio 106, Page BI-72356, Entry 1.
Purpose of the website
https://alterity.energy The website provides information on everything that may be of interest to the customer: Information about the company and its products and services.
Conditions of access and use of this website
Obligation to make correct use of the website and its contents
The User agrees to the correct use of the website and utilities that are provided in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, and the instructions and notices that are communicated to them. The User agrees to the exclusive use of the website, and all its contents, for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, which do not violate the law and/or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of the Owner of the Website and the companies of the Group or any third party, and/or that may cause any damage or harm directly or indirectly. To this end, the User shall refrain from using any of the contents of the website for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or in any way damage, disable, overburden, impair or impede the normal use of the website, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment (hacking) of the Group, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software). In particular, and by way of example only and not limited in any way, the User undertakes not to transmit, distribute or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- in any way, is contrary to, undermines or infringes upon the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, in international treaties and in other legislation;
- induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, dishonourable, or violent acts or acts, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs, or public order;
- induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs, or public order;
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in such a way that it induces or could induce error concerning its object or about the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use that they make or intend to make;
- violates the trade secrets of third parties;
- is contrary to the right to reputation, to personal and family privacy, or to one’s own image;
- in any way, undermines the credit of the Owner of the Website or third parties;
- infringes the regulations on secrecy of communications;
- constitutes, as the case may be, unlawful, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, constitutes unfair competition;
- incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of the Owner of the Website or third parties or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored on such computer equipment;
- causes, due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.), difficulties in the normal operation of the Service.
- Pursuant to the above, the User undertakes to use the contents made available to Users on the website, meaning, but not limited to, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound contents, as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the Contents), in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, the other notices, regulations of use and instructions brought to their attention, as well as with generally accepted morals and good customs, and public order, and, in particular, the User undertakes to refrain from:
- reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- deleting, manipulating or in any way altering the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of the Owner of the Website or companies of the Group, or its ownership, digital fingerprints or any other technical means established for its recognition. The User shall refrain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web page where the Contents are located or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website, the Services and/or the Contents.
- In particular, the use of the photographic and audio/video files of the Owner of the Website are subject to the following conditions: Its use for commercial purposes and/or further distribution is prohibited. The images and audiovisual resources available here are for the exclusive use of the media and for purely informative purposes, provided that their source is acknowledged. It is therefore prohibited to use them to illustrate activities, products or events of other companies. The companies of the Group of the Owner of the Website reserve the right to withdraw permission to use any of these images or audio/video files when it deems that they are being used for purposes that are in any way harmful to its interests.
- Users and, in general, those who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and the website https://alterity.energy (hereinafter, the ‘Hyperlink’) must comply with the following conditions, always with prior authorization:
- the Hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of the website or to the specific point authorized by the Owner of the Website, but may not reproduce them in any way;
- no frame may be created on the web pages of the website;
- no false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications shall be made about the Owner of the Website, its directors, its employees, the site’s web pages and the Products and/or Services;
- it shall not be stated or implied that the Owner of the Website has authorized the Hyperlink or has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available on the website where the Hyperlink is established;
- except for those that are part of the Hyperlink itself, the web page in which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, commercial name, business sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the Owner of the Website; and
- the web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or contents that are illicit, contrary to generally accepted morals and good customs, and public order, nor shall it contain contents contrary to any third party rights.
- The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between the
- Owner of the Website and the owner of the web page in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the Owner of the Website of its contents or services.
Industrial and intellectual property rights
The User undertakes to respect the industrial property rights of the Owner of the Website and companies of the Group and any other third parties. The use or granting of access to the Website does not imply the granting of any right over the trademarks, trade names or any other distinctive sign used therein. The user may download the website to their terminal provided it is for private use, without any commercial purpose, and therefore may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, transfer, transform or use the content of the website for public or commercial purposes. Likewise, the Contents are intellectual property of the Owner of the Website, or of the companies belonging to the Group, and none of the exploitation rights or any other rights that exist or may exist on such Contents beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website may be understood as assigned to the User by virtue of what is established in this Legal Notice.
Duration of service
The Owner of the Website does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website. When reasonably possible, the Owner of the Website will give prior notice of any interruptions in the operation of the Website. The Owner of the Website does not guarantee the usefulness of the Website for the performance of any specific activity, nor its infallibility. Access to the website of the Owner of the Website has an indefinite duration; however, the Owner of the Website reserves the right to suspend without notice access to users who, in their opinion, violate the rules of use of the website and to take appropriate legal action. In addition, the Owner of the Website reserves the right to restrict access of the general public to some sections of the website, limiting it only to specific users or groups of users through the delivery of an access password for which they will be responsible.
The Owner of the Website makes every effort to avoid any error in the contents of the website. The Owner of the Website will not be liable for damages of any nature whatsoever arising from:
- Interruption of the operation or unavailability of access to the website.
- Privacy and security in the use of the website by the User, and/or unauthorized access by unauthorized third parties.
- The possible transmission of elements that negatively affect computer systems.
Personal data protection
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, all users who provide or will provide their personal data will be informed in advance, pursuant to the provisions of the aforementioned regulation. Your data will be treated pursuant to said Regulation, and we inform you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation, portability, deletion and objection to the use of your data at email@example.com, and exercise your right of complaint at www.aepd.es. Personal information will be collected through the forms available on the website, and by ticking the corresponding box or checkbox, the user expressly and freely accepts that their personal data will be processed for the purpose for which it has been requested.
Jurisdiction and Conflict Resolution
The parties submit, at their choice, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile. We inform you that you have the European Dispute Resolution website at your disposal https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage