Batteries for industry
We want to be the best partner for the management of industrial batteries that your company can have. Industrial lithium batteries are technologically far superior to the lead-acid batteries that have historically been used in the industry, as they are a more recent innovation (the first lithium battery was marketed by SONY in 1990).
We are sure that a full transition of industrial batteries from lead-acid to lithium is by far the best solution for large cost reductions and extensive improvements in the operation of any company.
INDUSTRIAL MARKET SOLUTIONS
FOR EACH AND EVERY PROCESS
At Alterity we size batteries and infrastructures to increase autonomy, productive capacity and reduce both charging times and costs for your company. Our engineers work enthusiastically to provide the best possible engineering and consulting support. We have the know-how necessary for any lithium development and we train companies to use batteries in an effective and efficient way.
Transition from lead to lithium in industrial machinery
Solid acid battery
- SLOW CHARGE OR need for battery replacement
- LOW ENERGY EFFICIENCY (75%)
- HIGH MAINTENANCE AND INFRASTRUCTURE COSTS
- SHORT LIFESPAN 1000 charge cycles
- NARROW TEMPERATURE RANGES
- BATTERY LIFE DECREASE In partial loads and partial discharges
- FAST CHARGING Fully charged in just 2 hours
- HIGH ENERGY EFFICIENCY (96%)
- PRACTICALLY NO MAINTENANCE OR INFRASTRUCTURE COSTS
- LONG LIFESPAN 3000 charge cycles
- WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGES
- INCREASED BATTERY LIFE In partial loads and partial discharges
ADVANTAGES OF LITHIUM-ION TECHNOLOGY VS. TRADITIONAL LEAD
Lithium batteries, compared to traditional lead-acid batteries, charge 50% faster and have a high energy-discharge capacity, which allows them to adapt to high demands at peak times. They do not become damaged if discharged more than 80% and for the same weight as a lead-acid battery they store three times more energy.
When combined with sustainable energy production methods, clean and sustainable energy can be constantly consumed.
Smart battery management system
Can be refurbished
Worldwide reference cells
OUR INDUSTRIAL BATTERIES OFFER:
- High efficiency
- Output voltages up to 700 V
- Wide operating temperature ranges (-40 ºC to +60 ºC)
- Protection up to IP-68
- Any type of wiring or connection system
- RS-232, RS-485, ModBus, Can, CanOpen, and UART communications, among others.
- Remote battery monitoring
- High thermal and mechanical insulation
- Various cooling systems: forced ventilation, conduction or natural convection
We help you develop the optimized and sustainable battery that your project really needs.
Contact us. We will study your needs and propose the solution that best suits your project.