2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or equipment and can be employed to recognize the user, depending on the information they contain and the way the computer is used. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow us to know your personal data.
3. Types of cookies
- First-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher themselves and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and which can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie manager, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These allow the most efficient possible management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the published content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow the most efficient possible management of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this information. Likewise, it is possible that when you visit a web page or open an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie may be installed in your browser that is used to show you advertising related to searches you have made, to monitor our advertisements in relation to, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, at what time they are viewed, etc.
4. Types of cookies used by this website
|__utma||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||2 years||Used to distinguish users and sessions.||Non-Exempt|
|__utmb||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||30 minutes||Used to determine new sessions or visits|
|__utmc||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||At the end of the session||Configured for use with Urchin.|
|__utmz||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||6 months||Stores the origin or campaign that explains how the user arrived at the web page.||Non-Exempt|
5. Cookie revocation and deletion
At any time you can access your browser settings to accept or reject all cookies, or select those whose installation is allowed and those which are not, by following one of these procedures, depending on the browser you use: Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu) Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content Settings) > Cookies More info: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu) Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced More info: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9 Firefox Options > Privacy > Cookies More info: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we Safari, iPad and iPhone Preferences > Privacy More info: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/ Opera Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies More info: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
6. Third-party service providers
|Supplier||Purpose of the Service and Cookies||Supplier Information|
|GOOGLE Inc.||Statistical analysis of the website in terms of visitor count, pages visited, keywords used and similar||http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/|